We are professionals who take a practical, personal and compassionate approach.
Our director, Hideki Shimizu, takes an active role in the Brisbane sporting and youth-development community and heads the team at Phoenix Law & Associates
We have a multilingual team that is well-connected with communities in Brisbane, the Gold and Sunshine Coasts, and enjoy working together.
Our experience covers a wide range of matters, from complex international business matters right through to highly personal family law cases.
We work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.
As licensed members of the Queensland Law Society, we serve the public with fairness and professionalism.
We are seeking a COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER to join our BRISBANE legal team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who thrives in a challenging and dynamic environment, to handle a wide range of commercial litigation cases, including contract disputes, business torts, intellectual property matters, employment disputes, and other related issues.
• Conduct thorough legal research and analysis, and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
• Represent clients in court proceedings, arbitrations, mediations, and negotiations.
• Develop and implement effective litigation strategies to achieve favourable outcomes for clients.
• Provide legal advice and guidance to clients on complex legal matters, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Collaborate with colleagues and work as part of a cohesive team to achieve department and firm goals.
• Stay updated on changes in legislation, case law, and industry trends to effectively counsel clients and provide accurate legal opinions.
We’re aware of the strain litigation can put on our clients, and that’s why we’re committed to delivering timely, favourable results. Join our dynamic team. As a Commercial Litigation Lawyer, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact, work on complex cases, and collaborate with top legal professionals in the field. We offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive work environment that fosters professional growth and development.
Phoenix Law is an equal opportunity employer. We have a team of multilingual lawyers that celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and respectful workplace. Phoenix Law – big firm talent; small team culture.
How to Apply
APPLY BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org. | 300 Adelaide Street, BRISBANE, QLD
#law #commerciallaw #litigator #litigation#team #opportunity #culture #phoenixlaw #qldlaw