With over 150 visa categories and more than 3,000 pages of legislation, it is important that your immigration lawyer gets it right the first time, as a single mistake can set you back years.
Phoenix Law Office’s immigration team (MARN 9900985) can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency;
- Assistance with the extension of visas;
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia;
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia;
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas;
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled.
As a registered migration agent practice, our conduct is governed by Code of Conduct, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Contact us to discuss your matter with an experienced immigration lawyer.
Get In Touch With Us
- Commercial Law Services in Brisbane
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property Law Services in Brisbane
- International Trade Law Services in Brisbane
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services
- Migration Law
- Multilingual lawyers
- Personal Injury Law
- Property Lawyers in Brisbane
- Will and Estate Planning Services in Brisbane