With over 150 visa categories and more than 3,000 pages of legislation, it is important that your immigration lawyer gets it right the first time, as a single mistake can set you back years.
Phoenix Law Law Office’s immigration team (MARN 9900985) can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency;
- Assistance with extension of visas;
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia;
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia;
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas;
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled.
As a registered migration agent practice, our conduct is governed by Code of Conduct, which can be accessed from the above link.
Contact us to discuss your matter with an experienced Immigration Lawyer.