Workplace Relations Law
In today’s highly competitive business environment the successful management of workplace relations has a significant impact on an organisation’s reputation and performance. It is vital that an organisation ensures that its human resources policies and procedures reflect developments in Australia’s workplace relations laws and technology to avoid potential pitfalls and adverse publicity.
Phoenix Law’s workplace relations team works closely with clients to ensure that their human resources policies and procedures achieve business objectives; we can assist with:
- Drafting employment contracts, terms and conditions;
- Providing representation for cases of unfair dismissal;
- Drafting and negotiating the resolution of industrial and workplace disputes;
- Offering advice for workplace contracts, including financial advice for termination of employment;
- Offering advice regarding employee and company taxation concerns;
- Drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- Drafting terms and conditions of internet and email usage;
- Discrimination and harassment issues;
- Drafting and negotiating the resolution of industrial disputes;
- Advising clients for workforce restructuring;
- Drafting and negotiate policies and procedures;
- Statutory obligations under Commonwealth and State legislation;
- Risk management of workplace hazards.
Contact us to discuss your matter.