Conveyancing is the term used to describe the transfer of legal ownership of property. It is on the surface a simple process. In reality it is a legal minefield, where a mistake may put everything you own at risk. Luckily at Phoenix Law we give you our renowned complete conveyancing service.
Phoenix Law Law Office have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of QLD property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Sustainability Declarations, Disclosure and Warning Statements;
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan;
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees;
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates;
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common;
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions;
- The cooling off period and deposits;
- Commercial property including leases;
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts;
- Dispute resolution and litigation;
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1991;
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages;
- Execution of contracts and settlement;
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances;
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant;
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney;
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.