With over 150 visa categories and more than 3,000 pages of legislation, it is important that your immigration lawyer gets it right the first time, as a single mistake can set you back years.
Phoenix Law Office’s immigration team (MARN 9900985) can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency;
- Assistance with extension of visas;
- Helping people bring their family members to Australia;
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia;
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas;
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled.
As a registered migration agent practice, our conduct is governed by Code of Conduct, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Contact us to discuss your matter with an experienced Immigration Lawyer.