Intellectual Property Law
Phoenix Law Law Office recognises that your intellectual property is what differentiates your business from your competitors. We understand just how important that is, and recognise it as a valuable asset, worth protecting.
Our clients include small to medium-sized businesses, large corporations, universities and inventors. Our intellectual property lawyers seek fair protection for our clients and equitable financial results for any misuse of intellectual property in the commercial arena.
We offer significant litigation experience and specialised services for intellectual property law including expert representation in Court to protect our clients’ hard work and investment.
Phoenix Law Law Office’s intellectual property lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters:
- Advice regarding intellectual property rights;
- Auditing of intellectual property;
- Trade mark applications;
- Business names, product names service names;
- Protection of inventions – from conception to market;
- Licensing issues;
- Assistance with shareholder agreements and contractual obligation;
- IP dispute resolution litigation in Court;
- Advise on commercial laws for marketing new inventions;
- Franchising for new products, services and ideas;
- Advice for protection of confidential information;
- Patents and product protection.
Contact us to discuss your matter.